Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Skill Badges - Enhancing Atlassian Product Skills

Hi Community,

I'm here to share my experience in Atlassian University and the journey I took over less than two months in completing all the Skill badges that Atlassian has offered.

First up it's all about the interest you have in the tool that will get you excited about learning because when we say cloud things are improving and we should be in sync with all the changes that are happening.

To get expertise in each of the areas under administration, users are granted free access to Atlassian University courses.

Please follow the link here to access the courses

https://university.atlassian.com/student/catalog/list?category_ids=21580-pro-skill-badges

The preparation was easy with the environment set up on both Cloud as well as Data Center. The use cases will surely help you to gain intuitive knowledge and real scenarios, and translate the business requirements from customers to relative options available in Atlassian tools.

The troubleshooting guide surely helped with trying to solve any issue customer faces with step by step guide and has given me the confidence on how to approach and solve an issue with the flow.

Quiz will help you test all this knowledge by having real use cases. Let me know what you think about the courses, how you have tried to approach an issue when you face queries from customers.

Thanks,
Pramodh

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events