Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

jira I can't enter my page, it gives an error

Harun Çakır March 16, 2021

I can't enter my page , it gives an error, wants me to try again later .

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
Pedram Mireftekhari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2021

You should be more specific, can you upload a screenshot?

What do you mean by my page? is it an issue that you do not see? or is it a project that you do not have access to?

It could be that you miss access to your project...

can you help me ? this pic. yükle.jpg

@Pedram Mireftekhari  above pic.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

What page? Can you otherwise navigate thru your instance? Screenshot? Can you try different browser?

@Jack Brickey  above pic. can you help me _ ?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2021

It seems you are setting up a new instance maybe? If so and it has been more than an hour or two then contact Atlassian Support.

ı opened a ticket .ı,m waiting for an answer thank you @Jack Brickey 

Pedram Mireftekhari
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 16, 2021

Usually, you should not see this error, but as @Jack Brickey suggested contact support. 

Is it a Jira cloud you are using or a Data center/server?

data center

Pedram Mireftekhari
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 16, 2021

You are in charge of your application deployment then, so you should contact your resources if they have set up the Jira application with the correct setup.

General info for data center installation:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/installing-jira-data-center-938846870.html

Like Jack Brickey likes this
DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events