cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira and confluence password policy

EHE Admin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2013

I need some help for setting up password Policy for jira and confluence.

We are using Jira and confluence on our production. Now we need to implement password policy for jira and confluence. We need to apply password policy for our exiting jira and confluence users .

I did some search identified password policy plugin can apply to jira 6.1 . But i didn't find any plugin for confluence.

For a testing purpose i installed Crowd software. How i can import production jira and confluence user and groups to crowd and apply the password policy.

Please give me some advice .

3 answers

0 votes
Daniel Bajrak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014
0 votes
BernardoA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013
0 votes
Erik Saline [BlackPearl PDM]
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 15, 2013

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events