Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crowd SSO - HomePage

CenturyX476 January 7, 2019

Hello,

I am using bitbucket, jira and confluence all hosted on prem.

I downloaded "Crowd" as a trial and got it working with my bitbucket instance.

What I thought crowd was as a product is you sign into the "Crowd" homepage and you are presented with the "Apps" you have access too, sorta like how OKTA has it.

In OKTA you sign into the webpage and you see all your apps you have permission to view.

Is their a way to implement something like that ?

Is their a product you are offering that can simulate a sign in homepage which then presents to you all the "Apps" you have permission to use ?

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jon Espen Ingvaldsen Kantega SSO
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 7, 2019

You can get such "pre-authenticated app" experience by setting up SSO to the Atlassian products through an identity provider such as Okta and OneLogin. On Atlassian Marketplace you find several SSO add-ons for your on prem products.

I work for one of these vendors, Kantega SSO. You find our guides for configuring SAML SSO with Okta and OneLogin here:

Please reach out if you need help getting this configured right.

Cheers,
Jon Espen

0 votes
Mateusz Miara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2019

Siavash, 

you can now use Crowd 3.4 to access Jira, Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket, and Confluence with one common login page. See Crowd SSO 2.0

Best regards,

Mateusz 

CenturyX476 March 14, 2019

Hello Mateusz,

Thank you for the info. That is Fantastic news.

Sadly I am using the On-Prem(Server) version of CROWD. And that feature appears to be only for Crowd Datacenter.

Thanks again for the info

0 votes
CenturyX476 January 8, 2019

Looks like Crowd was not what I expected.

Thanks for the info

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events