Connecting Azure AD and Jira Cloud

Григорий Малеев January 30, 2018

Hello!

We have Free edition of Azure AD with our Office 365 bussiness premium subsription. 

We want to start with Jira Cloud and connect it to Azure AD.

Is there any actual manuals or step-by-step documentation for this action?

Best regards, Gregory.

2 answers

0 votes
Matthew Clark May 1, 2019

now can this be used for Jira Service Desk customers as well?

0 votes
Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2018
Григорий Малеев January 31, 2018

Hello!

I'm stuck at finding out unique ID for SAML configuration on Azure AD.

Can you suggest me where should I look it for?

Like Arun Kumar likes this
Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 31, 2018

Hi @Григорий Малеев

That's pretty confusing. According to the comments in Microsoft's tutorial, the documentation seems to be outdated...

Looks like the following URLs should now be used:

One of the reporters successfully used https://id.atlassian.com/login for both fields so you might have to do some testing here.

(As far as I understand you don't need the Atlassian Cloud tenant ID anymore. I suppose that tenant ID was the ID embedded in the SAML single sign-on link in your Administration panel, e.g. https://yourcompany.atlassian.net/admin/o/xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx/saml)

Good luck on this!

Like Arun Kumar likes this
Ruslan Mamedov July 23, 2018

any way it doesn't redirect directly, but I should log in with my gmail address without password. How make it redirect to Jira immediately ?

Ruslan Mamedov July 23, 2018

And how about provisioning? Now it is available only in Manual mode

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events