yammer

Peter Kaldis September 24, 2014

How to embed Yammer in a confluence page? 

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2014

@Peter Kaldis - If interested in a supported plugin - check this out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gpiRaGplWqQ

email info@appfusions.com for eval license. 

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2014

Can you be more specific or use a screenshot? I'm taking a stab in the dark.

If you enable the HTML macro you can place the IFRAME code in that and use the Yammer feeds on it.

0 votes
Peter Kaldis September 24, 2014

Thanks for the quick response. I've done what you describe and by following the instructions listed here - http://developer.yammer.com/connect/. I'm using that code in an HTML macro and that seems to work (I can login to yammer) but it looks like it wasn't picking up the Yammer feedID properly. It was giving me an error about bad Group ID. I played around with various different version of this and now its working. Can't say exactly what changed but I'm grateful for resources like this one and appreciate your help.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 24, 2014

No problem! I've done a small amount of yammer integration and embedded feeds was just step one. Feel free to ask more questions! :) That Yammer Documentation is pretty decent though so I usually stop there first.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events