It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

work with pre-defined Lables list Edited

Hi,

in order to enable better filtering, can i control the label list?

so regular user will be able to use only re defined labels?

1 answer

Hey, great to have a new face around the community! You will like it here, @shaul samara .

So, what I understand is that you need to have a specific list of macros so that the users can select from that list only.

What I have as an answer is that this is not natively possible in Confluence. Labels are free-form and there are no rules on how that should be used. Here is a little bit more information on labels:

If you are working with Confluence Cloud, you could keep unwanted labels, manually, by reviewing them with the help of this plugin from our marketplace:

However, if you are running on Confluence Server we have a marketplace plugin that deals exactly what you are looking for. Here, take a look:

I hope this sheds some light on your situation, Shaul!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

327 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you