why doesn't build history show actual date

shanea June 23, 2016

Hello,

I needed to get a specific build, based on date. I went to the appropriate build project, and displayed the history tab. It has a column telling me how long ago it was built. And it is 'rounding' because apparently a build done on June 10 (its June 24) was done a week ago

If the actual date was displayed, it would have saved me from having to go to each build's detail to check the actual date.

Now that I think about it, you do that in Bitbucket too. Is there some config setting I'm missing? I don't really give 2 hoots about some approximate time since an event happened

Cheers

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2016

If you hover over the relative dates, you can see the actual time. Maybe that is what you are looking for?

shanea June 23, 2016

Not in my version...If I hover over the build number a tool tip type message tells me its successful

image2016-6-24 14:35:31.png

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2016

Hover over the date.

shanea June 26, 2016

Ah yes, you are correct. I should not be so impatient!

Thanks Jobin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events