Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload with image preview

Corinna Führing January 22, 2016

Hello how can I attach pdf s in Confluence but i want to see the content draft as looking on the page..not just the pdf file and a biger file copy in the background......as a grey quadrat

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 22, 2016

Not sure what you mean, but if you use the Attachments macro, PDFs are previewable within the page.

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2016

I haven't tried it, but I just came across this free macro. See it does what you need and report back:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.xpandit.plugins.linkpreview-confluence/server/overview

0 votes
Corinna Führing January 24, 2016

Hello thanks ! Yes that works fine for pds f I can see them clearly now. But what about Excel  ? i have an Excel but I can tsee it good. If I use the excel macro i see al green only

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events