It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

update any plugins got an error that Problem accessing add-on file at <pluginName>

十七 I'm New Here Monday

When I want to update my plugins,every update actions will got this feedback:Problem accessing add-on file at <pluginName>

please help me reslove it。(an chinese subscriber)

my email:952045609@qq.com,

I download the <Confluence_support_2019-12-03-12-46-33> file,but there is no ways for upload,if it's need,concact with me thanks!

错误截图.png

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @十七,

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Atlassian Community.

If you are located in China, it's likely that the firewall is blocking connections. You will want to go through the procedure below to determine what exactly is being blocked.

You can also view the page in Developer Tools (Network tab) in your browser. It will mark the things being blocked in red so you can know what you need access to.

In order to upload apps to your instance manually, you want to click Upload App in the top right-hand corner of that screen.

CleanShot 2019-12-05 at 10.24.21.png

Let me know if you have any trouble.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Confluence

What's New in Confluence Cloud – November 2019 Edition

Hey community! This month we’re excited to share brand new features to help you make your mark on Confluence. If you haven’t already, check out our updates from October and September too! Expre...

57,545 views 164 92
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you