unsuported content

Deleted user March 19, 2020

my page shows as ,,unsupported content" even no changes made to page layout that worked o. (it is a space overview page). however meanwhile add ons were instaled.

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 23, 2020

Hello @[deleted] , thanks for reaching out to our Community!

As I understand, a page suddenly became unusable due to the “Unsupported Content” message.

I have seen this in the past and there are a few things that we can do to try and mitigate this issue.

The first one relies on you having the page ID in hands. You should be able to restore the page into a previously working version by using a URL that looks like this:

https://<site-name>.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=<pageID>&pageVersion=<version-number>

The other one will direct us to manually removing the content that is affecting the page. Since you mentioned that “however meanwhile add ons were instaled”, try removing those new plugins from the affected page if they are present. No need to uninstall the plugins, just remove them from the page.

We can also check the bug report created aiming exactly at this behavior. Here, take a look:

The workaround suggested there explains that we should remove the content that is affecting the page.

I hope this sheds some light into your issue! Looking forward to your reply.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events