Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unknown macro 'callout' after upgrading to 7.18.1

mku June 6, 2022

Hello,

I've upgraded Confluence to 7.18.1 and having troubles with user created content/pages. The view mode only shows empty placeholders

Bild_2022-06-07_084437250.png

The edit mode looks better, but is also broken:

Bild_2022-06-07_084530211.png

How can I fix it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

Hi @Manuel Kukla ,

welcome to the Atlassian community! 

Please could you check if some external app didn't start after the upgrade and it is disabled?

In my opinion that macro is provided by external app.

Fabio

mku June 7, 2022

Hi,

I can't see any disabled plugin in the list. Is it possible that they were deleted during the upgrade? Are there any logs which plugins were installed?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2022

Take a look to the audit log at apps level

mku June 7, 2022

Meanwhile i've seen that there was a permission error on the server. The service account (network service) was not authorized to create files in the "C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Confluence\temp" folder -> fixed it and then the plugin list was populated after a service restart!

Thanks!

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 7, 2022

good to know.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events