unable to log into Miro

conrad thompson January 15, 2021

I'm having trouble connecting Confluence to Miro because the cloud wont allow me to log into Miro and attach any of my boards

please advise

thank you 

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 15, 2021

What errors are you getting when you try to connect?

The Miro ask's me to sign in via google and the sign in page loops over and over trying to access the sign in page and never stops until i shut the page with no app connection

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 16, 2021

That suggests something is wrong with your browser setup, it's blocking, forgetting or dropping the session data that google and Miro want to save and use.

Could you try "incognito mode" and a different browser?

Like conrad thompson likes this
conrad thompson January 16, 2021

i was hoping that would solve it & it seemed promising at 1st but in both incognito mode & in a different browser (Brave). I also tried safari where it logged in once then also started the glitch loop with no sign in.... from what i understand it needs to sign in everytime i use the plug-in too right? so until i resolve this i dont even have a work around... 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

I’ve already looked at most of the help files on both applications resource pages. That’s how I ended up here as well as tweeting    Confluence and Miro

0 votes
James Palmer November 10, 2022

I have the problem too, on the browser and in the app. I can't find any help either it is super annoying.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events