time Format

Alexander Theiss November 3, 2012

How do I switch from english time (8pm) to euopean time (20:00)

5 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2012

I was able to change time format in confluence, thanks!

Only team calendar is still in the old format. Do you know where to change time format for team calender?

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2012
0 votes
Alexander Theiss November 11, 2012

I reported this issue to atlassian as possible bug

0 votes
Alexander Theiss November 11, 2012

reported as bug to atlassian

0 votes
Alexander Theiss November 8, 2012

as I understand it according to this entry the team calenders follows the language and time format setting in the general setting in the admin page. confluence works now with germa time format and german language.

While making an new event in team calendars the time format is germa. When you look at the new event in team calender the time format is american

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 9, 2012

What is your personal language and timezone set to?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Editing+User+Settings

What are your browser setting since confluence can use those as well.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Editing+User+Settings#EditingUserSettings-language

Many times the language setting determines the localization which include dates and times formats.

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 9, 2012

It might be a bug a in Team Calendars

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-117

0 votes
Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2012

I am working only with confluence and without Jira

Loog in the gerenral settings of confluence in time and date format,

didn t find the place to change it

Norman Abramovitz
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2012

Either you forgot hit the edit button or your user does not have permissions to change the formats.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events