Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the blog macro won't display the articles

Jakub Nowak June 1, 2015

Hi,

we’re using Confluence 5.7 and wanted to display blog articles nested in the space via the blog macro. Unfortunately the macro wouldn't find and list the articles. It seems it doesn’t work. What could be the reason?Screenshot_1.jpg

Regards,

Jay

5 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2017

Here is an updated link to the kb: No post showing in Blog Post Macro 

0 votes
Alana Griffin July 18, 2016

I have the same question, and the link below doesn't work anymore. 

We created a space, posted blog posts in that space, then included a macro to pull the blogs. We have tried a few different macros (some that were included in a theme we installed) and they won't pull them in. If I go to the blog section, I can see them there. But otherwise it's like they don't exist. 

This is a new issue, it wasn't like this last week for us and so far as we can think of, nothing has changed in the system.

Thank you

0 votes
Nick Vertucci July 31, 2015

Me as well, I can't even get my blog posts to appear in the activity stream

0 votes
Giuliano C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 1, 2015

Hey, check this KB article that could help you, Jakub: Blog Post Macro is not Showing any Posts smile

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 1, 2015

Do you already have blogs published in that space?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events