spaces where disappeared from my spaces

khaled alkhaldi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

there was a lot of pages and work that we were working on it for more than 2 years 
currently we cannot see our spaces and pages ?? 

3 answers

0 votes
khaled alkhaldi
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2024

Hi @Barbara Szczesniak thank you for your reply 

The spaces were disappeared from confluence only, but jira still available, 

we are using jira to manage our development tickets as daily tasks 

so as mention if we did not use jira products from more than 120 days but we are using jira every day 
and @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ yes I'm an admin but couldn't reach to any solution 

0 votes
Barbara Szczesniak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2024

@khaled alkhaldi Also, has anyone used your Confluence instance recently? This page explains what happens when your plan is inactive for 120 days: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/what-is-the-free-jira-cloud-plan/ 

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2024

Hi @khaled alkhaldi and welcome,

could you check with an internal Admin if you have permissions to access that spaces/pages?

Fabio

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events