show a wiki site overview

Kenneth Whyte September 23, 2014

Is it possible to create a page showing the structure of all pages and sub pages in a department wiki? 

3 answers

1 vote
Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Hi,

You can easily show all pages and structure within a space using the Children Display macro. If you have more spaces you can use the macro for each space.

Regards,

Geert

0 votes

Thanks for the tip

0 votes

Thanks

I haven’t tested it yet. I went through the steps and realized it would have modified our parent page so I backed out. However, I’m assuming the macro would more or less build a tree of the parent and child folders contained within each parent page?

Geert Graat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2014

Hi, you can create a new page anywhere and use the macro by specifying the space home page, that will get you a list of all pages and subpages (depth can be specified as well) in that space. So you do not need to modify an existing page if you do not want to. Also, you can preview the macro to see the results before saving a page.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events