scroll behavior in confluence is broken

Lisa Ragan February 13, 2020

Please fix the scroll behavior in confluence ASAP. It constantly bumps me back to the top of the page when im trying to read something in the middle.

Also, when commenting on tickets in jira when i paste in images and try to type above them, it scrolls me to the images instead of to my cursor. This means i cannot see the words as im typing because im positioned on the images. 

I have a feeling the confluence page im trying to look at that has large images is the reason it keeps doing this awful scroll behavior where i literally cannot read the page. 

Also, why is it so hard to reach out directly to the support team? Must i post in community to report a bug?

1 answer

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2020

Support is available at https://support.atlassian.com/contact. Keep in mind that this remote support is not provided to starter licenses. That could be why you're getting driven to the community. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events