"Wiki" macro to retain wiki markup formatting inside object in Rich Text Editor

Hi:

Is there any macro that will allow a user to paste wiki markup into an object on a page (similarly to the noformat macro) so that the markup is rendered, but not converted?

What I'm envisioning is something like the code macro for wiki formatting.

4 answers

1 accepted

Bob: we tried installing that on both 4.2.6 and 43m11 and weren't able to get it to work; nothing in the macro chooser, and nothing when we try { and wiki. Plugin manager claims it's installed, but we're unable to utilize it.

Use insert wiki markup.

Wow, talk about PEBKAC on my part. Sorry!

No problem. A new release of the plugin for 4.x will also have a native 4.x macro (macro browser) to make it easier.

Whoa - Genius! Brilliant SIMPLE yet powerful idea!!!

I just installed and did:

{wiki}

!balance.jpg|align=right,valign=top!

{wiki}

Being able to control the image placement has been a total thorn for me in Conf 4.X - and this fixes.

==

yayayayayay Bob!! Hero!

You made my day! No, week.

This plugin can be used with 3rd party plugins (like scaffolding or reporting) or is it good only with those plugins bundled with confluence (like attachments, toc, etc.)?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 24, 2018 in Confluence

Atlassian Research opportunity with Confluence templates

Do you use templates with Confluence? Take part in a remote 1-hr workshop. You'll receive USD $100 for your time!   We're looking for people to participate in a   remote 1-hr workshop...

1,121 views 17 14
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you