"Page Not Found" error while creating new wiki pages

ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2011

Some users are getting a page not found error when they create a new wiki page.

I researched it and found some reference to this issue here, but we don't use that plugin and the issue should have been resolved anyway.

Any ideas what might be causing it?

3 answers

0 votes
ITops123
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2011

Confluence 3.5.1 with RefinedWiki theme.

I'll check the logs and no, I'm not seeing a pattern in the people having issues.

We also just found that the Adaptavist Content Voting Plugin is causing problems by making some pages uneditable. Disabling the plugin, making an edit and then re-enabling the plugin seems to fix it.

I suspect that this may be our trouble plugin, but we'll see.

0 votes
Jeremy Largman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 28, 2011

Also, you mentioned it's some users. Do you know any patterns? Is it always those users? Can you capture what the page content is?

My guess is that it's an invocation of a macro that's doing it. That is, it's similar to the kb article you found, but a different plugin.

Your logs will help as well. If you can check the atlassian-confluence.log when it's happening, you can probably narrow it down. Post a log snippet here if you can correlate it.

0 votes
Richard Yale
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2011

What version of Confluence are you using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events