Hello to you Community :),
The goal of my email is to get a functional procedure to link Jira and confluence.
We have already bought Jira and are currently in a trial version for confluence.
I apply this procedure https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/blog/2017/03/linking-confluence-spaces-to-jira-software-projects but I do not understand why he does not recognize .
1. What more can we do exactly with Jira linked to confluence?
2. Is it possible to apply to a label in confluence the Jira field of a task from a filter ?
3. Is it possible to program in confluence to make fields calculated between two dates and between two numbers?
4. Is it possible to produce an automated timeline with dates entered in a table?
5. Is it possible to send an email when a particular field is changed?
6. Is it possible that if we click on a checkbox to change the color of the box of the table that is checked?
7. Is it possible to do conditional
If status is completed; I have to put a mandatory date.
8. Is it possible to send an e-mail when the date is approaching.
9. Can the export be modified in Word.
10. Can we associate a color with a percentage field. If> 40% the percentage is yellow.
Thank you (and sorry if my english is bad)
Hello @Aurelie Geoffroy,
Thank you for contacting us about this. Happy to help!
I hope this has helped, and I am looking forward to your reply.
Hello, thank you very much for the answer .
I ll see all the solution that you told me until next week.
I will try the plugin.
Is it normal when I want to try a plugin that its not work on cloud or just 5 minutes after it desapear ?
If we have more question
thank you sso much again
Hello @Aurelie Geoffroy,
Thank you for confirming that. We've seen this with some add-ons if they've had multiple trials being activated. Are these new add-on installations, or ones you've had in the past?
Secondly, are only the new add-ons deactivated, but your older ones are still working?
If you're still having issues with this, I would recommend raising a ticket with our Billing and Licensing team. They will be able to have a look at your account and let you know why the add-ons might be disabling themselves.
Thank you for confirming that. Could you go ahead and raise this with the licensing team in that case? They can check to see if there's an issue with your licensing or billing.
The link is in my reply above but let me know if you have any trouble.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event