problem editing a table

Narelle Paltridge April 28, 2021

I have published a large table on a Confluence page - about 50 rows by 5 columns. When I try to do further edits to the table (as system admin) the editing page opens with ONLY the page title and none of the content (ie the table).

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

Hi @Narelle Paltridge 

But without actually editing the page, you can see the table, when you edit it, only the table disappears, it doesn't give you any error?

Just for testing, try to edit it in another browser, clear the cookies and comment.

Cheers

Thanks Vero for your reply.

Yes the table is fine  when viewed in Confluence... when I click on the edit icon it is not displayed on the page and there are no errors. I will try your suggestions. 

Woot woot - After clearing the cache, cookies etc it is working again.

Thanks so much for your suggestion - much appreciated.

Like Vero Rivas likes this
0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

@Narelle Paltridge 

Did the issue start after you added the table?  Did you copy and paste the table from a different application?  Is the issue happening in multiple browsers?

Hi Brant... thanks for connecting :)

I have been working on the table, from scratch (ie insert table, add rows etc) and editing regularly to ensure hyperlinks are all correct etc.

I just tried to login with google chrome and could not get in... so I have only encountered the issue with FIREFOX which we use as a standard browser for Confluence.

I did try a second set of login credential and the same issue occurs.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events