page properties report not showing all data

Frank Brundage February 6, 2017

Hi-

I have a page properties report that is randomly showing pages as it should. The properties report is purely based on a label=requirements but sometimes the report will show a page and sometimes it will not. The pages were all created from the same create from template and all have the 'requirements' label.

2 answers

0 votes
Frank Brundage February 6, 2017

Hi Rob-

This is actually happening specifically for my view. I created all the pages, including the requirements page with the properties report. It is weird sometimes certain pages load and others will not, they are all created from the same template.

Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2017

Hi Frank,

That is odd.  The first thing to do is to try it using a different browser - try it on Chrome, FIrefox and Edge and see if you get the same problem on all of them.

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2017

Hi Frank,

Is this happening for you, or do you mean that different users are seeing different results?

The report will show different results for different users, based on their permissions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events