Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on my confluence server 6.0, draw.io is not showing

lance fang April 19, 2016

on my confluence server 6.0, draw.io is not showing, said "error in rendering macro", but it will show when I try to edit or insert.

I am not sure if this is the problem of draw.io only support up to 5.9.8, if you guys confirm it, then I may need reinstall old version

thanks a lot!

2 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

The situation was that Atlassian were supplying custom Confluence Server builds named 6.0OD that weren't generally available to OnDemand Cloud users that were migrating to Server. We couldn't get hold of such a build so were unable to test the plugin on it. Now that the Confluence 5.10 EAP release is out, this allow us to replicate the issue that 6.0OD users were seeing. Watch the plugin for the next release that supports 5.10. This should resolve the issue on 6.0OD (though we can't 100% promise because we're not able to obtain a 6.0OD build).

Edit : The fix for Confluence 5.10 is now released.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2016

Apologies for seeing your question late. We only watch questions tagged with "draw.io", I'll add that tag in now, but if you add it in the future you'll get a much faster answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events