Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not all calendar events are syncing from team calendars

aaron wideen July 2, 2013

I have one of my team calendars calendar synced with outlook. It appears that not all events are syncing. I am getting a bunch of timezone warnings in my sync/recieve window (error 0x0004001A). Events are repeat events but not sure why that would cause errors like this. Doesnt seem like this has happened before.

4 answers

0 votes
aaron wideen July 19, 2013

Hi Guys I am noticing this with more calendars I have set up in my production confluence. When I use the subscription URL to add the calendar to my Outlook not all events are pulled and a ton of time zone errors show up. Would love a fix for this ASAP as this is on our production server and folks are complaining about the calendar functionality not working.

0 votes
aaron wideen July 15, 2013

These are the error from Outlook

0 votes
Guilherme Nedel [Atlassian]
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 4, 2013

Hello Aaron, we do have a filed bug report for an issue that appears to relate to this behavior. Currently Confluence and Outlook have different timezones which leads to an incompatibility between both applications dates.

Hope that helps!

aaron wideen July 15, 2013

Hi,

Is this something that will be fixed soon? I am noticing this in more and more calendars as I am testing this out. Just updated to latest version of team calendars as well.

Thanks,

Aaron

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2013

Can you post the error related to calendars/timezone that you can see in <confluence-home>/logs here and/or screen shot of the error?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events