logout confluence

Paul DeSousa
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

I may be losing it, but there is no log out action in confluence 5.6.3 for us to have a user log out?

We are directly tied to A/D and so i am not sure if that has anything to do with it...  I would assume the log out feature would be, as it is on this page, in the upper right hand corner by clicking user id.  Also we disabled people directory as we do that with a different tool, but that should not remove the logout I would assume.  Also I have a ten second video to illustrate but I cannot find an attach files here...

3 answers

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 14, 2014

Are you aware if there's any custom authenticator implemented in your Confluence? You mentioned that you're auto-logged in, so it looks like there some SSO configured, maybe IWA with NTLM or something similar? The most common files to check if there's any custom authenticator are seraph-config.xml and web.xml Cheers

0 votes
Paul DeSousa
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2014

Right, any thoughts on why we do not have the ability to "log-out"? We are auto-logged in so that is nice, but as an admin I was wanting to have a user log in as a different user to debug her problem (could not see the side bar page tree). Turned out it was a Firefox only thing, so the user is just switching to IE (yuck) I am try to still debug why she lost the side bar page tree for all spaces.

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2014

Hi Robert, we don't have the feature to upload files in Atlassian Answers, but you me upload your video with some free repository and share the link here. Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events