cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listbox filter

me April 19, 2021

Hi

I want to create 2 list box like this

1-first list box show these items (ClassA, ClassB)

-if select ClassA only show(student of classA) on second list box

-if ClassB only show(student of classB) on second list box

I mean based on list A filter list B

Any idea?

Thanks

1 answer

2 votes
Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2021

Hi @me ,

Please clarify which addon you use for this purpose. As I understand, it is not an out-of-the-box Confluence feature.

We can suggest using the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app - create a table with classes (plain text or statuses created with the help of the Status macro) and students, wrap it into the Table Filter macro and filter your table by classes:

Mon 3-1.png

Mon 3-2.png

Mon 3-3.png

If you want to show several tables filtered by every class simultaneously (as a dashboard: Class A, Class B, Class C, etc.), you can reuse your original table with the help of the Table Excerpt/Table Excerpt Include macros and create as many separate filter views as you need. In such case you'll modify only the source table, all the reused tables (and the filtered results as well) will be updated automatically.

me April 20, 2021

Thanks you for answer Katerina,

I think that not use appropriate word for “filter”

actually I mean it is list box that work like form not just for filtering.

for example users must be fill this form.

do you have idea about this?

Thanks,

Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2021

Maybe you should browse the Marketplace for some apps - it seems that ConfiForms may come in handy for your case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events