linked issue to jira does not render in-page

When I use the "insert jira issue" macro and link a single issue, I expect that issue to render into the page like it does on the atlassian sites. However, for me it does not, producing an error instead. Curiously, however, the list at the top of the confluence page does render the issue immediately.

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 10.24.43.png

In this first screenshot above, you can see the issue link trying to fetch the details. I've clicked the button at the top of the page to show that Confluence is able to fetch the data quickly for that display.

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 10.25.00.png

In this second screenshot you can see that the in-page link failed.

How do I make this work? When I inserted this link, it properly added the return link into the issue in Jira, so the communication does work between the two.

2 answers

Forgot to note versions: Confluence 6.4.2 and Jira 7.5.1 self-hosted, obviously.

0 vote
Peter DeWitt Community Champion Nov 08, 2017

@Vick Khera, Have you tried deleting the Application links and then re-creating them?

.pd

Yes, I have. Thanks for answering.

It still baffles me why it works for the top button but not the individual issues in-line. I also get other notifications in the notification tray in Confluence from Jira.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Confluence

Color tables for a shiny Confluence page

...; ## Developed by: Alana Fernando ## Shared with love ## @param style:title=style type|type=enum|required=true|desc=Choose a style.|enumValues=Style1,Style2,Style3,Style4,Style5 ## @param alignment:title...

270 views 13 16
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you