Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

korean letters are shown square box in confluence

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 1.51.58 PM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Hyunmin Kim ,

Thanks for raising this in community.

You have mentioned this as Confluence Cloud issue, there is similar issue reported in Confluence Server - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/korean-characters-display-as-square-characters-in-jira-chart-macro-1063565391.html.

Could you please check it if it's for confluence server?

Cheers

Suvradip

Hi, @Suvradip Paul 

It is issue in confluence cloud , no sever

I think it is same issue with metioned it by you

Thanks @Hyunmin Kim  for responding and confirming the issue is same. The solution suggested here can't be applied in cloud because it's server specific.

Could you please raise an issue with Atlassian Support - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ ?

Cheers

Suvradip

Ok. I'll contact via link

Shannon S Atlassian Team Mar 07, 2022

Hi @Hyunmin Kim,

Thanks for raising this on Atlassian Community. There's a known issue with Jira Chart macro and CJK (2-byte characters):

• CONFCLOUD-67997 Square character when previewing Jira chart macro with CJK 2-byte characters

Unfortunately, there's no workaround at this time, but I hope that helps explain the problem you encountered. My sincere apologies, since I know this isn't the answer you're hoping for. I hope we can see a resolution soon. Please visit the Atlassian Cloud Bug Fix Policy to learn more about how we prioritize our bug fix efforts. 

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

763 views 5 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you