Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 1.51.58 PM.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

Hi @Hyunmin Kim ,

Thanks for raising this in community.

You have mentioned this as Confluence Cloud issue, there is similar issue reported in Confluence Server - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/korean-characters-display-as-square-characters-in-jira-chart-macro-1063565391.html.

Could you please check it if it's for confluence server?

Cheers

Suvradip

Hyunmin Kim August 2, 2021

Hi, @Suvradip Paul 

It is issue in confluence cloud , no sever

I think it is same issue with metioned it by you

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

Thanks @Hyunmin Kim  for responding and confirming the issue is same. The solution suggested here can't be applied in cloud because it's server specific.

Could you please raise an issue with Atlassian Support - https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ ?

Cheers

Suvradip

Hyunmin Kim March 6, 2022

Ok. I'll contact via link

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2022

Hi @Hyunmin Kim,

Thanks for raising this on Atlassian Community. There's a known issue with Jira Chart macro and CJK (2-byte characters):

• CONFCLOUD-67997 Square character when previewing Jira chart macro with CJK 2-byte characters

Unfortunately, there's no workaround at this time, but I hope that helps explain the problem you encountered. My sincere apologies, since I know this isn't the answer you're hoping for. I hope we can see a resolution soon. Please visit the Atlassian Cloud Bug Fix Policy to learn more about how we prioritize our bug fix efforts. 

Take care,

Shannon | Atlassian Community Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events