Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to add more than one attachment macro to one page?

Nanda Kops-Assendelft July 19, 2017

I would like to add two different lists to one page. Is that possible?

I use Insert ‘Attachments’ Macro. And two lists are visible on one page. But when I add a document in list 1, it also appears in list 2. Same when I delete files.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2017

Hi Nanda,

The attachments macro isn't simply a "box" that you can drag attachments into and have them be stored there. Instead, when you drag an attachment into the attachments macro, it is attached to the page, and the attachment macro displays all attachments by default, so that explains why it shows in both lists. In order to determine what is displayed in each list, you'll have to change the options:

image.pngYou can filter each list according to the filename or by labels attached to the attachments. You can set these up by clicking on the attachment macro in the editor and choosing the "Edit" option.

So while there's no way to do exactly what you're looking for, you can still set up attachments to show in one list or the other.

Nanda Kops-Assendelft July 21, 2017

Great! Thanks for your anwer. Works fine with labels.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events