inline comments_Highlighting NOT working

Stefania Toma November 14, 2016

Hi ,

We have an issue with the inline comments : there is no way I can see the highlights on the Confluence page where the comment is supposed to be,so it is very very difficult to identify them. We have checked and all the settings are correctly done, so I guess this is something related to a confluence bug,perhaps? I would appreciate some help on this issue.

Thanks,

Stefania

3 answers

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2016

Hi Stefania,

Ok, Using Firefox on 6.0.1 seems to bring weird issues to Confluence, but if it's working in Chrome it's not that.

As a single data point, on Confluence Cloud it's working fine for me. Obviously that doesn't help your situation, but assuming you're using OnDemand then it indicates it's not a global bug.  There are also no public bug reports of this issue.

This might be one of those "turn it off and turn it on again" resolutions, or it might be an actual bug.  Your quickest path to a resolution (unless someone else comments with a definitive answer) will be to raise a ticket at support.atlassian.com and ask them to look into it.

0 votes
Stefania Toma November 15, 2016

Hello Rob ,

Yes, the problem just started and it is happening in both Chrome and Firefox. We also tested with several users and still have the same issue : no highlights where the comments have been inserted.

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer,

Stefania

0 votes
Rob Woodgate
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2016

Hi Stefania,

Has this problem just started?  And is it happening on both Firefox and Chrome (and Safari, if you use that)?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events