cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

include random

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2013
Hello, There is no more plugin to insert a randomly excerpt from a child page to the parent. That was prettty cool feature that is not offer right now. Maybe someone knows about a plugin doing this ? Michael

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 7, 2013

Hi Hanis,

Thanks for the search.

It's a shame it is not conduct any further, because it was a handy plugin whit a nice feature...

Sincerly,

Michael

0 votes
Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2013

Hi Hanis,

I'm using Confluence 4.3.7.

No, I'm referring to the macro include-random from include-random plugin.

It was pretty old and very interesting.

include-random-plugin-2.1.3.jar

I'm not sure it is referenced in the marketplace, because it was found some years ago.

Michael

hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2013

I found this: https://ffeathers.wordpress.com/tag/gadgets/. Looks like its an old plugin and not available for a later version of Confluence. At the moment, I can't find any other plugin that carry the same functionality either.

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 4, 2013

What version of Confluence are you using? Can you confirm if you are actually referring to this macro?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events