cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{html} macro not working?

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2013

I've enabled the HTML macro in Confluence 5.1.2 but it doesn't seem to be working. What I mean by that is that when I type {html}, the wiki markup macro opens and I cannot get the HTML macro to be recognised.

I've *definitely* got "Confluence HTML Macros" enabled.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 26, 2013

Thanks - that was it. It might be better if the UI made it a *bit* more obvious that not all of the modules were enabled.

But thanks for helping me get it working.

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2013

Even having the "Confluence HTML Macros" enabled, could you please check if all modules of this Macro are enabled as well?

Chung Nguyen May 16, 2018

Could you please help to explain more about "all modules"? I got the same issue but don't know how to fix.

Thanks a lot

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 16, 2018

Hi

When you open up the list of installed plugins, find the Confluence HTML Macros plugin and click on the little > symbol on the left hand side to expand the pane. You'll see "x of y modules enabled" on the right hand side. Highlighted in this screenshot:

ApplicationFrameHost_2018-05-17_07-44-18.png

If you click on the + sign, that will list out all of the modules:

ApplicationFrameHost_2018-05-17_07-46-51.png

You can then hover the mouse pointer over any of the disabled ones and an Enable button appears.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events