Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to shrink last column in a table

Why cant I shrink the last column?  I only need two columns but the right side is always long. Is there a way to shrink this? 

table.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

Hi @ardian_krivca ,

We can suggest using the following workaround with our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

Maybe you already use the addon in your company but don't know about the additional table formatting features of the Table Transformer macro - you may as well set the column width with it.

The app, is this something that has to get installed on the server or is it a local install?

It's a paid addon which main features are filtering, creating pivots and charts, performing calculations in tables, etc. (I mean amplifying Confluence with Excel-like features)

And it also provides a lot of tiny but handy formatting features, for example, pagination, rows/columns freezing, width setting, etc.

All apps are installed by your Confluence administrator globally.

If the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app is not installed for your company and you need only width adjusting option, try to browse Atlassian Marketplace for free apps with simple formatting options.

ah ok makes sense. Thank you 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

🏑 Atlympic Event: Confluence

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

196 views 6 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you