how to shrink last column in a table

ardian.krivca June 29, 2021

Why cant I shrink the last column?  I only need two columns but the right side is always long. Is there a way to shrink this? 

table.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2021

Hi @ardian.krivca ,

We can suggest using the following workaround with our app - Table Filter and Charts for Confluence.

Maybe you already use the addon in your company but don't know about the additional table formatting features of the Table Transformer macro - you may as well set the column width with it.

ardian.krivca July 1, 2021

The app, is this something that has to get installed on the server or is it a local install?

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2021

It's a paid addon which main features are filtering, creating pivots and charts, performing calculations in tables, etc. (I mean amplifying Confluence with Excel-like features)

And it also provides a lot of tiny but handy formatting features, for example, pagination, rows/columns freezing, width setting, etc.

All apps are installed by your Confluence administrator globally.

If the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app is not installed for your company and you need only width adjusting option, try to browse Atlassian Marketplace for free apps with simple formatting options.

ardian.krivca July 1, 2021

ah ok makes sense. Thank you 

1 vote
Christoph Lechleitner December 6, 2022

I have the same unsolved problem. A huge near-empty last column that takes up half the width of the screen.

Confluence gets worse with every change, #angry.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events