how to setup BBclone ??

Ricchar M May 21, 2014

Hi there,

I would like to put this counter (BBclone) in my web but I don't know how I can do it, I read about conf file, and everything, I've written everything in this file and I need to put a code in the headers but I don't know which code or how I should write.

Any help please?

Thanks!

3 answers

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2014

Hello Ricchar,

another possible solution is Google Analytics plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.go2group.plugins.confluence-ga

Hope this helps,

Fabio

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2014

Hello Ricchar,

I found a third part plugin that could help you.

http://www.bitvoodoo.ch/plugins/confluence-viewtracker-plugin.html

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Ricchar M May 21, 2014

Thanks Fabio,

The problem is a need to know the IP and with this plugin I can't.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2014

Hmm. I think I'd be looking for something else. BBclone is a php based function. Confluence doesn't use php. You could try to wedge something in, but I think you'd be better off looking to do this with something more supportable within Confluence's structures.

Could you explain *exactly* what you're trying to do in Confluence with this?

Ricchar M May 21, 2014

I would like to know how many visitors my page has and from where as well, I mean, basically who and where visit my page, I put viewtracker plugin but I get just the number but not from.

Any idea how to do it?

Thanks!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 21, 2014

Hmm, well, you said you'd tried viewtracker, and I seem to remember that only tracks numbers.

Last time I did this sort of thing in Confluence, we embedded google analytics code in the headers and then referred to our GA account.

I *think* Go2Group wrote a plugin that can help you embed the GA code and use the information in your Confluence reports as well.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events