Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make the column record clickable

bqiao@vmware.com April 29, 2021

I have a SQL query in confluence page like blow:

select bugs.bug_id as BugId, concat("https://bugzilla.com/show_bug.cgi?id=", bugs.bug_id ) as Link from bugs

Then it return a table like this:

bugs.png

While the links in the Link column cannot be clicked. 

How to make it clickable?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Hi bqiao@vmware.com ,

I guess that you use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app and its Table Transformer macro to reorganize your table.

Please go to this page and follow the example to make your result links clickable.

Let us know if everything works fine for you.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm using the ' SQL for Confluence - SQL Query macro' for this query. 

which i need to gather the data dynamically.  i tried the Table Transformer, but seems canot inter a SQL macro into it.

Katerina Kovriga {Stiltsoft}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2021

Our app is compatible with the Advanced Tables by Bob Swift, but unfortunately I can't check the compatibility of the SQL for Confluence output right now.

Please try to insert the Table Transformer macro first, put your mouse cursor inside its body and insert the SQL Query macro.

And what is your source for the SQL Query macro? The Table from CSV and Table from JSON macros won't suit you?

Like bqiao@vmware.com likes this

Thanks a lot! The way to insert SQL into the Table Transformer works just fine now. 

Btw, i'm using a MariaDB. If the SQL micro can provide such way, then it would be more easy to use :)

Sudhir_Appfire_
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 29, 2021

Hi bqiao@vmware.com ,

Hope you are doing good!

We are from the Bobswift support team. We have opened a support ticket, https://bobswift.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1/SUPPORT-6678  to better track your request. However, we couldn't add you as a reporter. Please sign up using this link signup-here and share the user name/id. We'll then add you as the reporter and confirm.

Regards,
Sudhir

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events