Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get list of pages with Unknown Attachment in a space without Admin access

Vinaya August 8, 2018

I don't have administration access to Confluence and no idea about SQL queries. Is there a way to identify pages with Unknown Attachment without coding and admin access. 

Is there any macro we can use?

2 answers

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 22, 2018

Hi @Vinaya

You can try the easy python code from this article

Of course, you said about no coding, but this python need only set credentials and base url :)

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Berry Kersten December 1, 2020

Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov  As far as you know, does this also work for Cloud? Thanks!

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2018

Hi Vinaya,

I cannot think of a macro that displays Unknown Attachments. I am not 100% sure I know what you mean by that term. Does it mean attachments that are attached but not displayed, or attachments that are supposed to be attached but are returning an error like, "No AttachmentData object was returned when it was expected for attachment".

I look forward to hearing more about the obstacle you are facing so I can help figure out a solution.

Thanks,

Ann

Vinaya August 31, 2018

Hi Ann,

Thanks for responding!

yes I mean the attachments that were supposed to be attached and the page displays the below image because of the missing attachment.

Unknown Attachment.png

Thanks,
Vinaya

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events