It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

how to ensure that completed tasks stay checked

Hi, 

we are using Confluence for a big part to administer to-do-list for internal and external team members - so we work with tasks.

Many of our team members reported that already completed (check-box marked) tasks seem to re-appear as incomplete (not checked) when the program is opened again.

This can be very confusing with long to-do lists. 

Anybody has an idea what to do?

Thank you so much!

Best,
Yvonne

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Yvonne,

Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you.

I'm aware of an issue where if someone edits a page shortly after (or while) checking off a task, it won't save properly:

• CONFSERVER-29341 New task list check marks clear if one edits the page soon after marking tasks complete

I would recommend having your colleagues make sure not to edit the page shortly after or while checking off a task, and see if the issue improves. In addition, if you notice any other circumstance under which this occurs, please let me know!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

What project did you transition or start on Confluence with the shift to remote work?

It’s been great to hear from fellow users over the last few weeks about the best tips and fun moments you’ve had working on Confluence since the transition to working remote. I’d love to keep the c...

227 views 3 8
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you