Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add google calendar plugin to confluence

ravi chandra February 27, 2017

2 answers

0 votes
Marlene Kegel -codefortynine- April 23, 2019

As an alternative you can use our Confluence macro Secure Google Calendar for Confluence.

It's available for Server and Cloud and you don't have to make your calendars public or share them to display them on your Confluence page.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us with any kind of feedback or questions.

Bo Chen February 17, 2020

I've tried to install, but doesn't seem to work.

Marlene Kegel - codefortynine
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 17, 2020

@Bo Chen I am sorry that you experience issues with  Secure Google Calendar for Confluence.

Can you send more information about the issue to our support team? We will help you solve your issue as quick as possible.

Thank you, Bo!

0 votes
Milo Test
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2017

If you are using Confluence Server you can add the free Google Calendar macro:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.google.calendar/server/overview

For both Cloud and Server, if you are using Team Calendars, you can subscribe to a Google calendar via the Team Calendar:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/teamcal/subscribe-to-google-calendars-from-confluence-240913761.html

Ritesh Hegde December 9, 2020

I have installed Google Calendar on my account. I am the owner of the account. 

But, I do not know where can I see it and how to use the same. Any guidance would be of great help. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events