how do I stop page changed email notifications with confluence ondemand?

Jeff leigh November 16, 2011

We've got the home page that lists changes as they are made, how do I stop the mail spamming everytime a doc is changed?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jeff leigh December 2, 2011

I guess the answer to this is its not possible.

0 votes
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2011

This depends on the type of notification that the user is subscribed to. Check out this documentation to learn about types of notification and how to subscribe/unsubscribe to/from it.

Jeff leigh November 17, 2011

I haven't touched any settings. Got my instance up and running, logged in, been adding and changing content and started getting emails right away.

Because I'm the author of the docs I believe. Which kind of makes it worse - I know I edited it - I don't need an email to tell me.

Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2011

As far as I am concerned, users are not automatically subscribed to notifications in Confluence. Is this not the case for your instance?

Jeff leigh November 17, 2011

So everytme I have a new user I have to show them how to turn off notifications? There isn't a way to tell Confluence to just stop sending them at all?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events