Hello there! Organizing as our content as desired is an important part of the experience.
With the above in mind, I tried to replicate your issue but was ultimately unable to replicate it. Here is a screenshot of what I see when I order by the Title:
It works as expected when I select it to sort by using the Title column. With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions. Here we go:
- Is this happening with any browser?
- Is this affecting any other user?
- Has this worked at some point in the past?
- Have you tried to click the button to refresh the macro preview? (Förhandsgranska in Swedish, right at the top of the preview window of the macro)
- Is the list out of order even after you publish the pages?
Let us hear from you, @Jörgen Jönsson! Looking forward to your reply.
Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events