how do I sort the Title column in my page properties report

Jörgen Jönsson January 17, 2020

The page properties report does not seem to sort properly when adding 'Title' as the sort order. Why?

PageProperties.jpg

1 answer

1 vote
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 20, 2020

Hello there! Organizing as our content as desired is an important part of the experience.

With the above in mind, I tried to replicate your issue but was ultimately unable to replicate it. Here is a screenshot of what I see when I order by the Title:

Anotação 2020-01-20 134157.jpg

It works as expected when I select it to sort by using the Title column. With this in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions. Here we go:

1. Is this happening with any browser?
  2. Is this affecting any other user?
  3. Has this worked at some point in the past?
  4. Have you tried to click the button to refresh the macro preview? (Förhandsgranska in Swedish, right at the top of the preview window of the macro)
  5. Is the list out of order even after you publish the pages?

Let us hear from you, @Jörgen Jönsson! Looking forward to your reply.

Carsten Stiller August 27, 2020

I just encountered the same problem and I saw where @Jörgen Jönsson problem is. The property to sort by has to be "Title" (English Name), not the localized version ("TitEL" in Jörgens case or "Überschrift" in German for me). 

Maybe it helps even some months to late. ;) 

Like # people like this
LosD January 26, 2023

@Diego It would probably be a good idea to document when it doesn't make sense... Like a non-translated search property. Preferably right in the dialog.

Like Boris W_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events