get page urls for a particular labelled tag

Vadithya Naik January 2, 2024

Hi All,
i was trying to get all confluence page urls from a page where it will be labeled with some tag

for example:

i create a label tag for a page which is having lot of confluence page urls that i want to send them as email for a team. Do we have any such API for that? 

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2024

Hi @Vadithya Naik 

Just to clarify your question, you would like fetch with the Confluence API any and all urls of pages based on a given label?

For example, retreive all the urls of pages with the label "marketing" or "hr-onboarding"?

I'm not an expert on querying the Confluence API, but I would direct you to the CQL documentation like this page https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/advanced-searching-using-cql/

Vadithya Naik January 2, 2024

Hi @Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_ 

Thanks for quick response

yes.. i was looking for that. I have gone through the documentation you shared. 

it is about advanced search but my requirement is part of automation so i need some kind of API so that i will post the pageid with label in return it should give me the urls or components that exist.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events