Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full vieew

Corinna March 1, 2016

Hello how can i make my pdf Orga Chart file viewable in Confluence..so that i do not only see the file but the content of the file on the Confluence page (Orga Chart)

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick Reilingh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2016

A PDF attachment can be embedded in a page–this will display as a thumbnail icon that the user can click to get a full PDF viewer complete with comment annotations. This is the standard behavior if you drag and drop the PDF onto the page in edit mode.

An alternative option is to use a file viewer macro. This will display the attachment content in a viewer with page next/previous buttons.

You can not insert the PDF content into your page as regular page text except by copy and pasting. In your case since your PDF contains an org chart, see if either of the above methods work for your purposes.

One other option is to convert the PDF to PNG format and include this on your page. Images can be inserted into a page at any size (including original), and with or without a border. If you just want the org chart to display on the page at full size with no clicking to open a viewer window, then this is your solution.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events