firefox 36.0.4 confluence does not auto wrap text/resize images

Hi all,

When using FireFox 36.0.4 and creating a page with a section macro and two column macros inside. If there is a image inside the column macro Firefox will not resize the image nor will it wrap the text.  I take the exact same page in Chrome and everything works, and if I make the Window narrow the image respectively becomes small, and the text wraps.

3 answers

Hey Robert, good to see you smile. I tried reproducing this locally however everything worked fine in my end sad.

Since I've used Firefox 37 instead of 36 could you please try seeing that page on 37 and see if that is reproducible?

If it's not please send us 2 screenshots:

• The rendering in Chrome.
  • The rendering in Firefox
With that we will have a better idea of what you are seeing.
Thanks and Regards,
David| The Engineer that like Windows for realsies.

Also this is 100% reproducible with both Confluence 5.7.1 and 5.6.4

Hey Deividi, I upgraded firefox to 37 and it did not help.    This is not a show stopper but I can reproduce this, but it must have an image attached (I used PNG, have not tried others)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUG4WexVLxQ   Not sure about the Widget connect but if you cannot see it, just go to youtube.com / watch?v=BUG4WexVLxQ 

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,804 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you