It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

error "This page is taking longer to load than usual. Give it a few moments, then try refreshing. St

I use Confluence Server 6.6.1 a few days when editing articles we have an error
"This page is taking longer to load than usual. Give it a few moments, then try refreshing. Still having issues? Contact your Confluence admin."
How do I solve the problem?
Will the update to the latest version help solve this problem?

2 answers

0 votes
bitvoodoo_nick Community Leader Jan 18, 2019

Hi @Valery MaksimoVV

It could have a few causes.

• Have you made changes lately to Confluence or the server environment?
  • Can you see any script or HTTP errors in the console of your browsers development tools? 

Most likely it could be an issue with Synchrony (the Collaborative Editing). Can you check Confluence Administration -> Collaborative editing.

What does the status there say?

Cheers
Niklas

I updated to the latest version 6.13.1 But the problem remained. This is how the page loads.

I have Confluence integrated with Jira, could there be a problem because of this?

There is definitely something wrong with Synchrony... Please try the troubleshooting steps in Troubleshooting Collaborative Editing

And check errors inside the Confluence Application Log and see for script or HTTP errors in the console of your browsers development tools.

Jira should be no issue.

tom_lister Community Leader Jan 18, 2019

We get this problem when Synchrony has stopped running. A restart fixes the issue for us.

I had the same trouble. Please, read this article.

The trouble was in /tmp "noexec" mounted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

269 views 9 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you