error "This page is taking longer to load than usual. Give it a few moments, then try refreshing. St

Valery MaksimoVV January 18, 2019

I use Confluence Server 6.6.1 a few days when editing articles we have an error
"This page is taking longer to load than usual. Give it a few moments, then try refreshing. Still having issues? Contact your Confluence admin."
How do I solve the problem?
Will the update to the latest version help solve this problem?

2 answers

1 vote
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

Hi @Valery MaksimoVV

It could have a few causes.

• Have you made changes lately to Confluence or the server environment?
  • Can you see any script or HTTP errors in the console of your browsers development tools? 

Most likely it could be an issue with Synchrony (the Collaborative Editing). Can you check Confluence Administration -> Collaborative editing.

What does the status there say?

Cheers
Niklas

image.png

I updated to the latest version 6.13.1 But the problem remained. This is how the page loads.

I have Confluence integrated with Jira, could there be a problem because of this?

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

There is definitely something wrong with Synchrony... Please try the troubleshooting steps in Troubleshooting Collaborative Editing

And check errors inside the Confluence Application Log and see for script or HTTP errors in the console of your browsers development tools.

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2019

Jira should be no issue.

Tom Lister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 18, 2019

We get this problem when Synchrony has stopped running. A restart fixes the issue for us.

0 votes
Andrey Kabakov November 27, 2019

I had the same trouble. Please, read this article.

The trouble was in /tmp "noexec" mounted.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events