We recently updated to Confluence Server 7.4.8.
Since then, when I edit pages that use nested DIVs the div boxes stop displaying any information about the div, including the title of the macro when I close and return to the in-progress edits.
If I exit out of Chrome and clear cache the issue persists. It only resolves when I update.
The content of the div is visible, but since these are nested divs it gets confusing. I don't want to update until all of the content is revised into our new format.
I am a space admin, so don't have control over the entire instance.
Confluence Space Cleanup Play Complete our new Play with your team to declutter your shared workspace and power knowledge-sharing and collaboration. Download the PDF version of Play i...