Do you mean when you're installing Confluence and trying to connect to an external database? Usually the error you're seeing is down to one of the following:
* The database doesn't exist
* The database exists, but the username/password you're providing is incorrect
* The database exists, but it's not empty
* There's a typo in the JDBC connection URL
* There's a network/firewall problem between the Confluence server and the DB server
Are any of the above likely candidates for your situation?
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG