Do you mean when you're installing Confluence and trying to connect to an external database? Usually the error you're seeing is down to one of the following:
* The database doesn't exist
* The database exists, but the username/password you're providing is incorrect
* The database exists, but it's not empty
* There's a typo in the JDBC connection URL
* There's a network/firewall problem between the Confluence server and the DB server
Are any of the above likely candidates for your situation?
Hi team, I’m Avinoam, a product manager on Confluence Cloud, and today I’m really excited to let the Community know that all customers can now try out the new editing experience and see some of the ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs