copy and paste table rows?

Norm Wheatley November 25, 2019

i used to be able to click in a row, copy the rows then paste it in (by default it'd go below the current row). 

It's no longer available :(

I'm on Chrome 78

ta

Norm

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2019

Hello Norm,

Thank you for asking about this!

According to our Confluence Cloud Editor Roadmap, it's in our long-term backlog:

If you vote on the above request, you'll automatically be added to the list of watchers and receive updates when there is any progress.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Norm Wheatley November 27, 2019

I am underwhelmed :(

This was a very, very useful feature. 

In general your table editing is very sucky. Now it's even worse. 

Hurrrrumph

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2019

Hi Norm,

I hear you on the lack of features on the current table editor in the new Confluence. From my understanding, the former editor had a lot of issues that needed to be fixed.

With the new editor, we are working to correct those issues. Many features are being completely rewritten from the ground-up, but are slowly rolling out the new editor so that  you're still able to use it in the meantime. The team is working on a lot of new features and including customer feedback in these, so stay tuned by following the roadmap I sent you earlier.

I'm happy to hear that it will be a released feature soon! In the meantime you could use table add-ons from Marketplace if you find any features are missing that you need to get your work done.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events