confluence - jira integration

Jai Kumar December 18, 2017

I am facing the following issue "

No remote application link

We can't connect with Confluence because a reciprocal application link is missing on that server. You'll need to delete and then re-create this application link.

" when trying to integrate jira with confluence ..any solution is helpful

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2017

You need to create the link on both sides.  The Confluence you are trying to link to does not have the link to your Jira, it's not been created, so the current link you are trying to create in Jira needs to be dropped and removed so you can try again to create a new one.

how to re-create an  application link.

when i try to integrate from confluence I face this error 

The remote certificate can't be trusted

ucx jira may be using a self-signed SSL certificate or a certificate that was issued by a certificate authority that isn't known locally.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2017

Delete the existing one, then click create again.

The certificate error is the problem though, you have set up an invalid certificate requirement on the Jira side, so you'll need to fix that before trying the application links again.

yaa i have tried deleting and re-creating the application link but the same issue is occuring

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2017

As I said, you need to fix the certificate error.

You can't create an application link unless the two systems are able to talk to each other.  The certificate problem is currently blocking that.

Will there be any issue if reverse proxy is used in server???

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 18, 2017

Only if you get the configuration wrong.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events