confluence - jira integration

I am facing the following issue "

No remote application link

We can't connect with Confluence because a reciprocal application link is missing on that server. You'll need to delete and then re-create this application link.

" when trying to integrate jira with confluence ..any solution is helpful

1 answer

0 vote

You need to create the link on both sides.  The Confluence you are trying to link to does not have the link to your Jira, it's not been created, so the current link you are trying to create in Jira needs to be dropped and removed so you can try again to create a new one.

how to re-create an  application link.

when i try to integrate from confluence I face this error 

The remote certificate can't be trusted

ucx jira may be using a self-signed SSL certificate or a certificate that was issued by a certificate authority that isn't known locally.

Delete the existing one, then click create again.

The certificate error is the problem though, you have set up an invalid certificate requirement on the Jira side, so you'll need to fix that before trying the application links again.

yaa i have tried deleting and re-creating the application link but the same issue is occuring

As I said, you need to fix the certificate error.

You can't create an application link unless the two systems are able to talk to each other.  The certificate problem is currently blocking that.

Will there be any issue if reverse proxy is used in server???

Only if you get the configuration wrong.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

380 views 21 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you