Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence deployment not working

Spe Admin December 8, 2021

What can I do when a confluence when a deployment of a free confluence Instance did not worked? Instance is shown but page is not available.

Any hints?

2 answers

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 8, 2021

Hi @Spe Admin Welcome to the Atlassian Community! You can also try raising a ticket to Support team by selecting My Account/Other at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and mentioning about the issue you are facing.

I would but unfortunately that's not possible

Confluence Free comes with Community Support. Upgrade to a paid plan to get one-on-one customer support.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2021

Have you selected these options ?

myaccount-other.png

Spe Admin December 9, 2021

thanks for pushing me in the right direction ... searched for myaccount / other on the wrong places.

ticket is open now :)

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 9, 2021

Cool, no problem :)

0 votes
Florian PEREZ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2021

Hello!

Sometime you can experiment bug at creation of the space.

If you just created the space a recommend you to wait a few hours. You should receive an email that confirm the creation.

I've experienced this bug yesterday and waiting was the key :)!

Hope this help! 

Thanks for your answer.

The tIhing is I already waited more than 24h hours before posting here. Will wait another day to see if something changes.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events